What items do I need upon admission?
On admission, please bring the following items with you or have available.
- Completed and approved Pre-Admission Screening Form (PASSAR)
- Social Security Card
- Insurance Cards
- Medicaid Card
- Driver’s License/Identification
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Living Will
Out of Hospital DNR Residents are encouraged to complete a West Virginia Advanced Directive (WVAD) prior to admission. A copy of the WVAD documents is available in the Social Services office.
What can I bring with me during my stay?
- You are more than welcome to bring items such as pictures, flowers, blankets, and other items to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We ask that jewelry, valuable items and money not be kept in the patient’s room. All clothing should be labeled with the patient’s name using a black marker. Some ideal items to bring are:
- Comfortable pants/slacks, shorts or sweatpants.
- Comfortable shirts or blouses.
- Sweaters or sweatshirts.
- Comfortable shoes such as tennis shoes.
- Personal items and toiletries.