Bridgeport Health Care Center is currently accepting applications for a motivating Clinical Care Supervisor
Ensures that the highest degree of quality resident care is provided and maintained at all times in accordance with state and federal regulations, policies, and resident directives under the supervision of the Director of Nursing Services (DNS). The Clinical Care Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the nursing personnel and the direct supervision of the Unit Charge Nurses.
- Graduate of an accredited school for registered professional nurses and currently licensed in the state of West Virginia in good standing.
- Must possess and maintain current CPR certification, or acquire a CPR certification within 90 days of date of hire.
- Prefer advanced preparation in administrative nursing techniques and supervision.
- Must have management and leadership ability, organizational skills, excellent communicative skills, creativity, integrity, initiative and the ability to work with individuals of all educational levels.
- Familiar with state and federal regulations for long-term care and experience in gerontology is desirable.
- Excellent benefit packages
- Competitive Wages
- Shift and Weekend Differential
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Plan
EOE M/F/V/H - Drug Free Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Please Send Resumes to Recruiter@amfmwv.com