Fayette Nursing and Rehabilitation is looking for a caring applicant to serve as a Culinary Services Manager at our facility.
Culinary Services Manager Duties :
- Direct the operations of the department to ensure the highest quality dietary services in accordance with the state and federal regulations.
- Provide leadership for the staff in the department in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
- Oversee and schedule performance evaluations for dietary department
- Promote a safe workplace through an ongoing facility safety program.
- Requires a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be: 1) A dietetic technician, registered by the American Dietetic Association, 2) A Certified Dietary Manager, as certified by the Dietary Manager’s Association, or 3) A graduate of an associate or baccalaureate degree program in foods and nutrition or food service management.
- Employees entering the position of Dietary Services Supervisor must complete course assignments and gain Dietary Manager Certification within one year of entering the position if not already certified.
- Current food handlers card must be obtained
- Some supervisory experience in commercial food service is preferred.
- Excellent benefit packages
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Wellness Plan
EOE - Drug Free Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Please Email Resumes to Recruiter@amfmwv.com