Fayette Nursing and Rehabilitation is looking for a detail oriented applicant to serve as a LPN and Medical Records Assistant at our facility. The Medical Records shift would be 7am-3pm on the weekends and part time Unit Charge Nurse making this a full time position.
- Maintain medical records according to facility policies and procedures
- Responsible for clinical support related to the day to day operations on the nursing unit
- Input accurate and detailed documentation into the computer systems
- Filing duties as necessary
- Audit charts as per policy for completeness
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must possess an active WV nursing license (LPN)
- Excellent Benefit Packages
- Competitive Wages
- Shift and Weekend Differential
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Plan
EOE - Drug Free Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Please Send Resumes to Recruiter@amfmwv.com