Taylor Health Care Center is looking for a detail oriented applicant to serve as a Medical Records LPN at our facility.
- Maintain medical records according to facility policies and procedures
- Responsible for clinical support related to the day to day operations on the nursing unit
- Input accurate and detailed documentation into the computer systems
- Filing duties as necessary
- Audit charts as per policy for completeness
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must possess an active WV nursing license (LPN)
- Excellent Benefit Packages
- Competitive Wages
- Shift and Weekend Differential
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Plan
- Free Uniforms
- AND MORE!
EOE - Drug Free Employer
Job Type: Full-time
To Appply, Send Resumes to Recruiter@amfmwv.com
2 Hospital PlazaGrafton , WV