Lifetree Therapy is currently accepting applications for Occupational Therapist and Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants in Ivydale, WV.
Graduation from an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant Program or successful completion of accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Provides therapeutic treatment in accordance with the established plan of care.
- Documents treatment provided including reason for skilled intervention, observation, recording and reporting patient status and response to treatment.
- Records patient treatments accurately on procedure records (billing forms) as required.
- Maintains appropriate patient schedule as per established guidelines.
- Follows administrative policies and procedures related to emergency protocol, infection control and safety.
- Participates in meetings, staff training and continuous quality improvement activities and directed.
- Excellent benefit packages
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Plan
EOE M/F/V/H - Drug Free Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Please Send Resumes to Recruiter@amfmwv.com