Lifetree Therapy is currently seeking a PRN Physical Therapist Assistant in the Cameron area.
- Valid license or certification to practice in appropriate State.
- Must be able to function independently, be flexible, possess personal integrity, and be able to work effectively with patients, patients’ families, co-workers and outside agencies.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset and at times, hostile people with in the facility.
- Must be willing to assist in carrying out the objectives of the facility.
- Assist the facility on an as needed basis.
- Provides therapeutic treatment in accordance with the patients established plan of care.
- Documents all treatment provided, including observations, recording and reporting patient status and response to treatment.
- Records all patient treatments accurately on billing forms and maintains appropriate patient schedules per established guidelines.
- Will participate in staff meetings, training and quality improvement activities.
- Excellent Benefit Packages
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Wellness Plans
EOE M/F/V/H - Drug Free Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Please Email Resumes to Recruiter@amfmwv.com
Rd #4 Box 40Cameron , WV