Braxton Health Care Center is now accepting applications for a detail oriented RN Assessment Coordinator
- Coordinate, facilitate, and ensure the detailed and timely completion of the RAI process for all patients
- Maintain accurate Medicare tracking logs
- Provide education of new hires for electronic health record documentation and reporting functions
- Perform accurate completion of all discharge and admission tracking forms
- Must possess excellent clinical assessment and organizational skills
- Graduate of an accredited school for registered professional nurses and must possess a current, unencumbered, active licensed in the state of West Virginia. Must possess and maintain current CPR certification or acquire a CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
- Prefer experience with both MDS and PPS
- Competitive Wages
- Free Uniforms
- Wellness Plan
- Excellent Benefit Package
EOE M/F/V/H - Drug Free Employer
Job Type: Full-time.
Send Resumes to Recruiter@amfmwv.com
859 Days DriveSutton , WV