Lifetree Therapy is currently seeking a PRN Speech Language Pathologist in Lewisburg, WV.
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program
- Valid license to practice in appropriate State.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective leadership and customer relationship skills
- Ability to exercise mature judgment with initiative in analyzing and solving problems
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluates and treats communication disorders, including motor speech disorders, language disorders, cognitive language deficits and voice disorders.
- Provides direct patient services to improve the cognitive, communicative and/or swallowing abilities of neurologically impaired persons
- Assigning patient care activities to professional and non-professional personnel.
- Supervising and evaluating work performance.
- Interpreting responsibilities and SNF policies to therapy personnel.
- Assures the execution of doctor’s orders.
- Oversees the maintenance of the therapy records (medical, personnel, accounting, billing, etc.)
- Excellent Benefit Packages
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Plan
EOE M/F/V/H - Drug Free Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Please Send all Resumes to email@example.com