Cameron Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) is a 60 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services. Although the center has served the community for many years, it officially became an AMFM center in 1996.
Cameron N&RC received the 2014 Bronze Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
Cameron N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.