E. A. Hawse Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1985 and is a 60 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
E. A. Hawse N&RC received the 2014 Bronze Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL), and in 2015 received the Silver Commitment to Quality Award. Only three other centers in West Virginia received the award.
The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
E. A. Hawse N&RC has gone more than 12 years without a lost-time injury and has been recognized by AMFM this amazing dedication to a safe working environment.
E. A. Hawse N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the Baker area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
The 60-bed center is also a 5-Star Rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ Nursing Home Compare website.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.