Fayette Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1984, and is a 60 person care community that provides skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home services, and long-term care.
Fayette N&RC opened as the Christian Nursing Home in 1984. American Medical Facilities Management (AMFM) purchased the facility on November 21, 1984 and has continued to uphold the values and care of its’ original founders.
The center received the 2015 Bronze Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL).
Fayette N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the Fayetteville area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.