Hillcrest Health Care Center (HCC) joined the AMFM family July 1, 2014 and is a 90 person care center specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services. Hillcrest HCC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
Through Lifetree Therapy Company services, Hillcrest HCC offers seven-days a week physical, speech, and occupational therapy.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician
- Professional social services and discharge planning with a licensed social worker
- Pharmacy services
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings
- Hospice care offered
- On site beauty and barbershop services
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day