Lincoln Nursing & Rehabilitation Center opened in 1986 and is a 60 person care community specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
The center received the 2015 Bronze Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL).
Lincoln N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich Lincoln County through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.