Originally named Cumberland Care Center, American Medical Facilities Management (AMFM) purchased the center and re-opened as Mercer Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) on July 23, 2001 and is located in Bluefield and 15 minutes away from Princeton, W.Va.
Mercer N&RC received the 2015 Bronze Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
Through Lifetree Therapy Company services, Mercer N&RC offers seven-days a week physical, speech, and occupational therapy.
Mercer N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.