Located just outside of historic Hinton and close to the scenic New River, Summers Nursing & Rehabilitation Center (N&RC) opened in 1982, and is a 120 person care community that provides skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home services, and long-term care services.
Summers N&RC was the recipient of the 2013 National Bronze Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL).
In 2014, Summers N&RC continued their quality of care journey, and was only one of 77 centers nationwide to receive the prestigious Silver Commitment to Quality Award from the AHCA/NCAL.
Summers N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich the Hinton area through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.