Wayne Nursing & Rehabilitation Center opened in 1985 and is a 60 person care community specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
Wayne N&RC received the 2013 Bronze Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
In 2015, Wayne N&RC took the next in their quality award journey by receiving the 2015 Silver Commitment to Quality Award. Only four other centers in West Virginia received this prestigious recognition.
Wayne N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich Wayne County through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.