Wayne Nursing & Rehabilitation Center opened in 1985 and is a 60 person care community specializing in skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation to home, and long-term care services.
Wayne N&RC received the 2013 Bronze Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
In 2015, Wayne N&RC took the next in their quality award journey by receiving the 2015 Silver Commitment to Quality Award. Only four other centers in West Virginia received this prestigious recognition.
Through Lifetree Therapy Company services, Wayne N&RC offers seven-days a week physical, speech, and occupational therapy.
Wayne N&RC plays an important role in the community by partnering with local organizations and providing donations to enrich Wayne County through funds provided by the AMFM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Medical services provided by a licensed physician.
- Professional social services & discharge planning with a licensed social worker.
- Pharmacy Services.
- Daily activity schedule by a certified activity professional who arranges a variety of individual and group activities and outings.
- Hospice care offered.
- On site beauty & barbershop services.
- We accept admissions daily, 24 hours a day.